Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Location||The Forge, Colhen|
A treasure hunter with a personality that some call confident and others call arrogant. With her, money talks. She trust no one but herself.
Shayla is a sultry, sassy treasure hunter who loves having the freedom to explore the world. She also loves making piles and piles of money. She was visiting Colhen when the Fomor advancement made it impossible for her to leave. Shayla is well-informed about rare and mysterious artifacts and is always on the lookout for valuable goods for her clients.
|“||This battle with the Fomorians is costing me a fortune!
I'm stuck in Colhen while I lose clients by the cartload.
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
Chitchat Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "This battle with the Fomorians is costing me a fortune! I'm stuck in Colhen while I lose clients by the cartload."
- "(Shayla scowls.) I have a backlog of goods I need to get for my clients. Think about what this is doing to my reputation..."
- "I only stopped in Colhen to rest for a few days, but look at me now! (Shayla laughs.) I miss seeing the world!"
- "If you're looking for rare goods, look no further. If you're looking for trouble, well... (Shayla looks you up and down, then smirks.) Yeah right."
- "I despise liars. Greedy folk, I can deal with. Just shove gold down their throats until they choke... But I hate liars."
- "You a merc? Yeah? Then you kill for money. I suppose I'm not that different. (Shayla laughs.) We'll get along just fine."
- "I visited the frozen caverns across that prairie up north. I was told a frenzied bear made its home there. A lie. The place contained nothing but Fomors."
- "I'd hire a full-time merc to accompany me on my trips, but the ones I've met have all been idiots. (Shayla laughs.) The last merc I hired actually tried to kill me. Alas, I'm stuck in Colhen until I find a merc I can count on."
- "I scour the land in search of rare items at the behest of important people. (Shayla eyes you.) No one you'd know..."
- "Ainle's gone. Wiped out. Destroyed. Saw it with my own eyes when I was hunting for a relic a while back."
- "I hunt treasure. Ancient artifacts, old books, that kind of thing. Sure, it's dangerous, but I love it. (Shayla's eyes shine brightly.) It opens the world to me. I adore traveling."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The adviser of a famed admiral in Mabinogi: Fantasy Life is named Shayla.