(Boss of Weathered Bell Tower)
Stats[edit | edit source]
Level: 1 Exp: 0
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- A primal roar that blurs and shakes the screen.
- A single sweep attack which is used when the player is to the side of him.
- A two combo'd claw strike when the player is at a close range.
- A lunging charge used when the player is at a near or far distance.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Since this is the prologue, the spider can't damage you.
- At the beginning of the fight 2 combo'd smash attacks will knock it unconscious momentarily. There is no time limit to defeat the boss. Only after a certain amount of damage to the boss will the ballista attacks begin, so continue to attack it until then.
- At some point, the ballista will fire and giant spears will rain down upon the battlefield, impaling and trapping the spider. You can also pick up the spears and use them to attack it.
- At the end of the battle, the spider will attempt to flee by climbing the tower, only to be shot down by the ballista, and finished off when the big bell of the tower comes down right on top of it.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Wenshardt is a white Giant Spider which strongly resembles a tarantula. You learn its name in Episode 3.
- This creature was actually the guardian of Colhen assigned by Brynn and Nyle.
- Wenshardt was buried in Ainle.
- In The Weeping Queen, his mother (the Spider Queen) came to honor, mourn, comfort, and weep over the loss of her son.
- Wenshardt was controlled by Verafim using the Fomor Domination Spell, for reasons unknown.