Stats[edit | edit source]
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Left hand sapphire
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
All of Vehemence's attacks produce an electric field around his body.
- Plants his Staff into the ground and releases three Electricity Balls to players. Balls deal no damage on hit, but give the Electrocution debuff.
- Charges up his staff and then releases a bolt of Electricity at the player.
- Lifts up his staff, casts Lightning around himself, and two seconds afterwards, quickly targets a player and shoots a stream of electricity at them.
- Lifts up his staff and casts Lightning around himself. Does so for 3 - 4 seconds before going into a three second recovery period.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Vehemence is an easy boss to fight as a ranged character, since his attacks are simple to understand and to dodge. However, he is annoying to those who melee him, because every spell he uses creates a small electric field around his body, leaving very narrow windows to attack. The best time to attack him is either as he walks to a player, as he finishes his cast on a player, or goes into his long recovery period after his AOE Lightning.