Hero Mode [?]
(Hero drops unknown)
Skills and Attacks
- Vampires attack by swinging their blade-sharp hands while charging a short distance.
Battle Tips and Advice
- All vampires run faster than players, except The Ashen and The Gravedirt.
- Unlike most enemies, vampires will never become exhausted. Thus, all vampire bosses do not have pausing animations when they are low on health. However, all vampires also need longer time to recover from falling down.
- Cannot be grabbed except for Karok, who breaks the spine of a Vampire in half and kicks it away.
- During Fall Fear Festival, all non-boss vampires wore glowing pumpkin heads.
- It seems illogical for these Vampires to "suck blood", as they are all have a skeleton-like framework.
- Varieties of Vampires include Vampire Royal Guard and Elder Vampire.
- Noticeable Vampires include The Ashen, The Red Bearer, The Gravedirt, The Blood Drinker, The Reaper, The Knight, The Spark, The Moonchopper, The Flicker, The Blood Prince, and The Blood Lord.
- It is considerably debated whether Vampires were Fomorian or not.
- Despite what is said above, Vampires 'truly' do not have blood due to their framework. The blood may have been from a Goblin due to the pact.
- The Royal Army, who banned anyone from entering Ainle, deemed that the town was destroyed by Fomorians. In fact, it was destroyed by something else.
Halloween 2012 Vampire.png
|Vampire found in
Titles related to Vampire:
- Novice Vampire Piercer
- Decent Vampire Piercer
- Master Vampire Piercer