Transformation is an active skill that provides 2000 ATT, 2000 M. ATT, 2000 DEF, and 100% Penetration for a short duration. There are two types of Transformation: Dark Knight and Paladin.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
For a comparison between the two Paths, see Dark Knight vs. Paladin.
Transformation Points[edit | edit source]
Each use of Transformation requires 100 Transformation Points. You can store up to a maximum of 300 Transformation Points.
Sources of Transformation Points[edit | edit source]
- Over time: Transformation Points increases by 1 per minute while below 100 points.
- Leveling: Each level grants 100 Transformation Points.
- Battles: Each battle grants a minimum of 7 Transformation Points.
Battles[edit | edit source]
Below is a list of battles which are notable for their additional Transformation Point gain.
|Autumn Reed Bed||20|
|Dark Side of the Moon||20|
|The Five Spider Brothers||20|
|The Fomorian Leader||20|
|A Friend Once Lost||20|
|An Interdimensional Invasion||20|
|Orders From Above||20|
|Sea of Reflection||20|
|Source of the Rumour||20|
*Abyssal Arena provides 20 Transformation Points per floor, up to 10 floors.
**Chunk Runs refers to non-raid battles in Donegal and Aidan.
TP[edit | edit source]
TP is an entirely different resource from Transformation Points. It is accumulated by using the Transformation active and used to level up skills under the Path menu.
Sources of TP[edit | edit source]
- Transforming: Using the Transformation Active grants you 25 TP.
- Damage: Dealing damage from any source while transformed grants TP, up to a maximum of 75 per transformation.
- Guild Skill: The "Increased Path EXP Gain" Guild Skill provides a [5%/10%/20%] increase in TP gain, depending on the rank.
The maximum TP gain per transformation is 100 TP, or 120 TP with the Rank 3 Guild Skill.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Fomorian Leader is the most efficient battle for gaining Transformation Points. However, it does not give TP.
- While leveling, you may opt to use Transformation as often as possible to prevent wasting excess Transformation Points.