- Transcendent allows you to continue attacking regardless of STA.
- You will be able to use attack skills that originally consume STA even when you don't have any STA left. However, your HP will be consumed instead.
Attack skills that don't originally consume STA will also consume a bit of your HP when used.
- At first, this skill will consume only a small amount of HP, but it will consume more and more HP the longer you use the skill.
- Consumes HP until only 1 HP is left.
- Consumes less HP as the skill rank and Will increase.
Additional Details[edit | edit source]
- Hurk-only skill.
- Allows Hurk to perform smash attacks, Charge, and Blockade without Stamina, at the cost of HP.
- Normal attacks, which consume no stamina, while under the influence of Transcendent will also consume HP.
- HP consumption gradually increases with repeated attacks. This resets when Hurk stops attacking.
- Higher Will decreases the HP consumed; ? Will = -? HP Consumption.
- HP consumption will only lower Hurk's HP to 1.
- However, Transcendent can still be used with 1 HP.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Columns in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|Required AP (Total)||0||30||160||330||540||790||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rows in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|F||0||Consumes up to 1.5% of HP per 1 STA.||48|
|E||30||Consumes up to 1.3% of HP per 1 STA.||48|
|D||130||Consumes up to 1.1% of HP per 1 STA.||48|
|C||170||Consumes up to 0.9% of HP per 1 STA.||48|
|B||210||Consumes up to 0.7% of HP per 1 STA.||52|
|A||250||Consumes up to 0.5% of HP per 1 STA.||60|