Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 62 Exp: 2,142
Hero Stats[edit | edit source]
Level: 62 Exp: 2,142
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Leg (Titan's left ankle)
- Number of hits: 5 (3 hit per flinch, 5 times)
- Tips: Spear, Sticky Bombs. Kai's Active: Hand Bomb is probably the best method, as Titan's ankle has extremely high knockdown required for a break-off flinch. Kai's Magnum and Eagle Eye Assault can also get it. For other players: It is easiest to hit his ankle with spears and attacks when he is stunned by the ballistae or after his fumbling charge that applies Weakness.
- Reward: Titan's Ankle Guard Fragment
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- When he walks any player in front will take damage.
- Reaches down and grabs a handful of giant spears then throws them at a player.
- Lifts his arms then attempts to stomp a player 2 times, giving players Dullness.
- Lifts right foot and then stomps down on a player. This is an AOE attack which gives players Bone Fracture.
- Sweeps his left arm in a large radius in front of him.
- Sweeps his arms back and forth 3 times, following a player and gives players Weakness every hit.
- Takes a while to prepare, then does a single kick with his left foot from his left to his right and gives players Bone Fracture.
- At low health, will roar, and then goes on a frenzy in all directions using any of the possible above attacks very fast and frequently for five seconds.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Lanns must try their hardest to avoid his two stomp attack or else they will be unable to use Critical Hits for a long time.
- The 2 Ballistae nearby can be used to temporarily immobilize him. Two hits in short succession are required to stun him.
- Two players can coordinate with each other when to fire to land both hits.
- The same ballista can be fired twice by pressing one of the shooting keys after the first shot has been fired.
- In order to use the ballistae, you must load them with harpoons found in the area. The ballistae can only hold up to three harpoons.
- Kai can shoot body parts labelled with Hunter's Eye while Titan is stunned by ballistae to reset his stun animation up to 2-3 times. Hitting these spots after that amount of times will cause Titan to immediately exit his stunned animation.
- Titan will exit his stun animation if a Lynn explodes 10 stacks of Swift Assassin.
- Getting hit by his sweep and losing all stamina for 5 seconds could be fatal. He can repeat this attack many times on a single player. Using Slashing High will make you immune to it for the duration of Slashing High.
- According to Brakis, Titan's spear attacks cannot be Blocked and must be dodged. However, Fiona revamps now allow her to block the spears with any shield.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Titan can only be defeated once per day.
- A long time ago, Titan once attacked Rocheste and killed Elaine, Brakis's daughter. Krunk, who was living in Rocheste, was accused of commanding Titan's approach. Enraged by Elaine's death, Krunk battled Titan, but only managed to seal him off.
- Players can no longer use Slashing High when they're under the effect of Weakness