|Location||Ainle (boss of Being from the Other World and The Unveiling Truth)|
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 30 Exp: 576
HP by Group Size -
2: 12,1503: 15,795
Level: 30 Exp: 576
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
- Old Slate Print during Ulchas Memorial Day
- Reinforced Headband during Fenella's Armor
- Royal Army Emblem during Evidence
- Knight Belt during Elite Commander
- Ellis's Sword during The Flower Withers
Break-Offs[edit | edit source]
- Location: The Knight's right arm (spear arm)
- Reward: Steel Blade
Battle Skills and Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Stabs/slashes forward once.
- Stabs/slashes forward once and then stabs/slashes again, the second hit will track you.
- Charges a ranged stab. This is a smash attack.
- Ranged fireball attack, this attack will track you.
- Coats his blade with fire, and then slashes forward.
- Gathers fire around his hands and smashes the forward. This is the same move as The Ashen.
- Slashes while turning around.
Tips and Advice[edit | edit source]
- If you spear, smash or use objects on his Blade Arm three times, it will come off. This will not affect his damage. When characters are close he tends to just use the two hit attack most of the time. If characters are far away he will spam fireballs instead.
- The stabs and slashes can be perfect guarded by Fiona, but only counter attack the second slash as it is quick enough to interrupt you if you try to counter attack it earlier. Fiona can also duck under the ranged stab with Heavy Stander. Fiona can also get the Break Off hits easily by simply waiting for the unfired thrust (fired is a smash and therefore not counter-able) and counterattacking, since the blade will be sticking out for a moment.