Stats[edit | edit source]
Level: 40 Exp: 516
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|Hard Mode||Mysterious Glass Bottle (Lv. 40), Mysterious Glass Bottle (Lv. 60), Mysterious Glass Bottle (Lv. 80), Mysterious Glass Bottle (Lv. 100)||Sweetie Bear Boots, Sweetie Bear Coat, Sweetie Bear Fur Hat, Sweetie Bear Gloves, Sweetie Bear Pants, White Tyrant Boots, White Tyrant Breastplate, White Tyrant Gloves, White Tyrant Helmet, White Tyrant Leg Armor|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Leaps backwards to put distance between him and his target. This can cause damage if you get hit by it.
- Stands on his hind legs and roars. This has a damaging area of effect around him for the duration of the roar, but it only hits once.
- Stands on his hind legs while lowering his head. He then slams forward and roars from right to left. The roar damages anyone caught in front of it as he turns.
- Turns ~140 degrees. This can cause damage if he touches you while he turns.
- Raises his right paw and swipes while sliding forward to the left. He continues with a swipe with his left paw and slides forward to the right.
- Leaps into the air and smashes down where he was standing.
- Lowers his body to the right, then quickly swipes forward with his right paw.
- Stomps the ground once with his right paw, then swipes with his left paw while walking forward on his hind legs. He then flops down on his belly. He can track your movement while walking on his hind legs.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Light of Palala only stuns him for short period of time, so it is not recommended to use it. Stribog is very resistant to Spear knockdown. If Stribog is knocked down, he doesn't stay down for more than a few seconds.
- Stribog will start using the roar on his hind legs once he's taken some damage, and starts using the roar on the ground when he's taken even more damage.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stribog has the physical appearance and the attacks of the Red Tyrant, but is stronger and twice as large. Stribog has a new attack compared to the Red Tyrant, which is the roar from right to left while on the ground with all four legs. Irukul has this attack as well.
- The Stribog's Leather, Pelt and Claw have no current use.
- Sixteen people are required to start the battle with Stribog, and up to 24 maximum can take part. A minimum of level 20 is required to enter the battle.
- Equipment dropped by Stribog can be of 2* or 3* quality.