Free Storage Chests[edit | edit source]
You get a total of three storage chests for free:
- First storage chest
- Given at character creation
- Second storage chest
- Reward for completing the Main story After the Decisive Battle, which can occur as early as level 8 depending on how fast you progress through the Episode 1 story chain.
- Third storage chest
- Reward for completing the story To Rocheste
Paid Storage Chests[edit | edit source]
- You can add up to five additional paid storage chests, which must be purchased with NX from the Supply Depot.
- You can rent an additional storage chest for 1 month, 3 months, or you can buy a permanent storage chest.
- Each additional storage chest that you rent/buy adds only one additional storage chest to the single character that redeems the purchase. For example, if you buy a permanent storage chest, that purchased item appears in the CASH tab of the Bags interface for all of your characters until you finally redeem it. The character that redeems the purchased item will gain one single additional storage chest slot in their Bags interface.
Cash Storage Chest[edit | edit source]
Items which are obtained from the Supply Depot or Avatar Shop (such as hair coupons) are placed in a separate CASH tag below the other chests. With the exception of Crimson Tokens, the items stored in here are not tradeable to other players, although using those items might produce items that are stored in the regular chests. In general, items stored here are purchased with NX or given for free through the Supply Depot.