Stats[edit | edit source]
|50 / 69Mode|
Level: 65 Exp: 2,280
|70 / 80 Mode|
Level: 80 Exp: 3,486
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Muspell's Hammer Weight, Superior Iron Ore, Superior Cloth, Erg Core||Fine HP Potion|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode||Muspell's Hammer Weight|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break Off Tips[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- With weapon :
- Shoulder charge, follow by a hammer thrust.
- Thrust with the hammer.
- Spin the hammer in the air while walking forward, then do a 360 sweep with the hammer, follow by a hammer slam.
- Roar, shoot out magic missiles that track players.
- Side swing with the hammer.
- A kick, follow by a hammer swing.
- Jump back, then throw its hammer at a player, he will fight unarmed afterward.
- Unarmed :
- Winds its leg back then does a knee kick, then follow with a right hook.
- Quickly steps forward with one foot and do a straight punch.
- Raise its fist in the air and slam down, causing a line shockwave.
- Jumps up and drop down on a player, dealing damage in an AoE as it lands and shoot out debris that track players.
- Roar, then go and pick up its hammer, then it starts to fight with its hammer again.
- Becomes Invincible when picking up its hammer.
- Flinch all nearby players after it finished roaring.
- If a player picks up the hammer during this time, it will cause Muspell to attack that player immediately, then Muspell will fight unarmed afterward.(Basicly reset the timer of Muspell in Unarmed mode )
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- The hammer can be pick up and throw at Muspell for massive damage, and it will also stun it, but beware:
- The hammer, when not picked up, is not a "solid" obstacle. ( player can move through it), but after picked up and dropped/threw, it will become a solid obstacle, players cannot move through it, and it's possible to get trapped between Muspell and the hammer if not careful.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Steel Muspell has attacks and animations similar to Warlord Black Hammer, Shining Shakarr and Executor Blood Fist.
- Despite the name, Muspell is still a woodman, it just has steel armor outside.
- If Vengeful Langro spawns and is able to absorb Muspell's Hammer, the hammer can increase the hitbox of its attacks.