|Location||Ship Graveyard - map E|
(Boss of Ship Graveyard (Battle), Tone Deaf Siren)
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 63 Exp: 2,142
HP by Group Size -
2: 126,0003: 163,800
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 78 Exp: 3,318
HP by Group Size -
2: 294,1173: 382,352
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Superior Cloth, Superior Leather, Exquisite Leather, Mare Claw, Ship Graveyard Power Crystal||Epic Enhancement Stone, Empowered Enhancement Stone, HP Potion, Fine HP Potion, Phoenix Feather, Treasure Map|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode||Exquisite Cloth, Exquisite Leather, Mare Claw, Ship Graveyard Power Crystal||Empowered Enhancement Stone, Fine HP Potion, Phoenix Feather, Party Revival Feather, Rusty Coin, Treasure Map|
|Break Offs||Mare Claw||Bandit Pouch|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break Off Drops[edit | edit source]
Break Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Hands
- Number of hits: 2 (1 per flinch, twice)
- Tips: Spears, smashes or certain SP abilities can get break hits. When Slithering Mare sings, she holds her arms at her chest. This is the perfect time to spear her. Breaking Slithering Mare's claws will reduce the attack range on her swipe attack.
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Lunges forward with a slap
- Slaps twice then does a spin attack
- Sings, giving players in range a debuff that slows down their speed and reverses their movement keys
- Turns red, allowing the boss to do more devastating attacks :
- No longer does slaps, but does an extremely quick and far reaching spin attack that deals massive damage
- The boss is still able to give the same debuff mentioned earlier.
- Sings and targets all player's last location. Shoots them with a highly damaging, unblockable lightning similar to the ordinary Siren monsters. Has unlimited targeting range.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- All melee attacks are normal attacks.
- Be aware of the lantern in the corner that spins around if attacked and can damage party members. While it does only a couple points of damage, being flinched or knocked down by it is detrimental.
- When playing as Fiona, use taunt when Slithering Mare starts glowing red. This will cause the boss to do her spinning move on you infinitely which allows your team to catch a break. It is also usefull to get combo's this way as the hits rack up on your shield. Counterattack can be used in between spins to rack up amazing damage and knockdown.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- When Mare glows red, you must target her torso to break her out of it. Sticky Bombs are very effective at doing this. Spears can work too. Targeted smashes like Kai's Active: Eagle Eye Assault can instantly stop Mare's glow. Scythe Evie drains like Battle Scythe: Bloody Thread may work as well. Any other smashes that reaches her torso such as jump smashes can be helpful too. Stopping the glow makes Mare much easier to fight.
- Some of the boxes near the Altar of Macha in Slithering Mare's battle area can be climbed on. Mare's attacks will miss you while on the boxes. If Mare is the one on top of the boxes instead, her attacks will be completely useless. Mare is able to jump, so with careful luring she can be neutralized safely with the help of these boxes.