Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- For a related variant, see Singleshot (Labyrinth).
|Location||Ruins of Sanctity|
(Boss of Hunter at the Ruins)
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 38 Exp: 864
Level: 38 Exp: 864
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode||Gnoll Hard Leather, Gnoll Skull, Iron Spike, Fine Cloth, Fine Leather, Sentinel Bandana||Crest of Twilight, Dust Weaver, Gray's Maw, Singleshot Ring, Pit Bull Gloves|
|Hero Mode||Gnoll Hard Leather, Gnoll Skull, Iron Spike, Fine Cloth, Fine Leather, Sentinel Bandana||Crest of Twilight, Dust Weaver, Gray's Maw, Singleshot Ring, Pit Bull Gloves||Enhancement Elixir, Epic Enhancement Stone, Quick Enchant Scroll|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Often hopping left and right repeatedly before and after every attack.
- Fires an arrow that moves extremely fast.
- Runs up to you, roars, somersaults backwards and fires a flaming arrow straight forward that explodes which causes On Fire. Can be reflected by Backlash
- Looks left, looks right, roars, and starts rapid firing a series of extremely high damage arrows in random directions around it. These arrows have limited range. However, they can shoot through walls, so its best to start running.
- Smack the player with his hand.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Dodge before Singleshot jumps into the air to avoid his flaming arrow. Run out of range when Singleshot begins to fire random, high damage arrows.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is said that the feathers of Singleshot's arrows belong to a fast-flying bird. This explains why Singleshot's arrows fire at extremely high speeds.