Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Allows you to stop an attack to deflect an incoming enemy attack with your shield, then restart your skill.
- Can be used in the following situations:
: Standing still or moving
: Normal Attack Stage 1-4
: [Longsword] Smash Stage 1-4 and additional attacks
: [Long Hammer] Smash Stage 1-4 and additional attacks
: [Active: Focal Point]
: During [Stigma Hammer] charge- Shield Deflection can be used at any time after the attacks start, but will only succeed right before an attack hits you.
- Enhances and activates Smash once every 30 seconds.
: Smash Stage 1-4 and additional attacks.
- After a successful [Shield Deflection] and attack resume, you can use [Shield Deflection] again during the next stage of the attack.
Press [Tab] during attack.
Additional Details[edit | edit source]
- Fiona-only skill.
- Usable with both Small and Large Shields
- Usable with both Longswords and Long Hammers
- If the enemy combos into another attack quickly enough, a single Shield Deflection will automatically block the following hits.
- Press either Normal Attack or Smash Attack after a successful Shield Deflection to restart the interrupted attack.
- Shield Deflection allows for the restarting of a skill even if damage was already dealt by it. For example, after striking the enemy with Amaranth Kick and following it up with a successful Shield Deflection, pressing Normal Attack or Smash Attack after the Shield Deflection will allow for a second Amaranth Kick.
- Shield Deflection can be cancelled into a Guard or Heavy Stander regardless if Shield Deflection was successful or not.
Skill Preview[edit | edit source]
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
- Purchased for 12,000 when at least level 26.
Ranks[edit | edit source]