Shadow Shaman Ingkara
|Shadow Shaman Ingkara|
(Boss of Taking Initiative)
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 62 Exp: 2,142
HP by Group Size -
2: 96,6003: 125,580
Level: 62 Exp: 2,142
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Moves by floating through the air (hits you if you're right next to him).
- Pauses, then smacks you with his staff.
- Shoots one blast out, exactly like ordinary lizard shaman.
- Conjures a dark vertical vortex that hits multiple times.
- Builds up energy then unleashes a large blast. High damage.
- Channels energy then unleashes a group of homing projectiles, one for each party member. Spammed if there are no enemies in close/close-mid range.
- Summons one (and only one) lizard boss shadow (Chiulin or Ekinar). Only used after 2-2.5 bars of damage are done. Resummons as soon as the shadow falls.
- Like all lizards, heals when tired.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- The success of this battle hinges on your ability to control the shadow. Never ever leave the Chiulin shadow alive because it is very efficient at driving you away from Ingkara, which leads to him spamming his homing projectiles. The majority of wipes on this mission is due to the party being unable to have someone kite/kill the Chiulin shadow while keeping the others close to Ingkara.
- Save SP attacks until the shadows spawn, then hit both the shadow and Ingkara with the aoe.
- If he is standing right against the red barrier, the shadow may be summoned on the other side, permanently removing it from the battle. This is effective for both of the shadows.
- Assists for a total wipe are incredibly difficult to borderline impossible if the Chiulin shadow is up so grab one early if it looks like your party is in trouble.
- Light of Palala is able to stun both shadow and boss momentary
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a small chance of Ingkara dropping Frostheart Hunter, Ingkara or Chiulin Armor on any mode. This can be 5 star quality for helm, chest and pants. Gloves and boots are always 2 star quality.