Sea Hag Kamina
|Sea Hag Kamina|
|Location||Ship Graveyard - map D|
(Boss of Ship Graveyard (Battle), Stormy Seas)
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 59 Exp: 1,890
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 74 Exp: 3,000
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Fast slap to the front, or behind.
- Lunges forward with a slap.
- Lunges forward twice with one slap each then does a spin attack.
- Spin toward a player, this attack have long range and can hit many times.
- Blows a kiss, shooting an unblockable lightning bolt on the ground towards one player.
- Sings, emitting a green aura, giving players in range the Dance Time debuff. A green circle around Kamina will indicate the AoE of the skill.
- Sings, emitting a blue aura, giving players in range the Deathly Hallucination debuff. A blue circle around Kamina will indicate the AoE of the skill.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Run to the side to avoid the lightning.
- Kamina's dance debuff can be broken quickly by mashing one movement key (any direction, but only mash one direction). Mashing multiple movement keys does not disable the debuff quicker.
- Kamina's friendly fire debuff enables PVP on your fellow party members. Be very careful where you attack or you will end up killing your own team.
- The boss area is small and narrow, it's very easy to get cornered. Always make sure there is plenty of space behind you when fighting.
Evie[edit | edit source]
- Kamina is susceptible to Hallucinate, leaving her open to attack for a brief period of time.
Karok[edit | edit source]
- Kamina can be Boss Bashed.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- The lightning attack will still move through the ship mast if it is in the middle of the ship deck, however the lightning is very easy to dodge.
- In the new revolution update, Kamina's power is weekened significantly:
- Kamina's kiss blowing attack previously sent out 3 waves of lightning.
- All singing moves have reduced AoE and longer cast time, giving more time to escape.