<- Back to Resenlian's Labyrinth
<- Back to Boats
- This Battle Quest is restricted to entering one time a day.
- There are a total of 41 floors and 11 "levels" in the Labyrinth.
- The monsters encountered are from Perilous Ruins, Hoarfrost Hollow, Ainle, Prairie Entrance, Ruins of Sanctity, Hoarfrost Depths, and Hilder Forest Ruins. The exception is the Doppelganger, a unique monster only found in the Labyrinth.
- Most of the creatures encountered in the Labyrinth are vulnerable to Evie's Active: Hallucinate, Active: Clipped Wings, Alchemy: Mercury Trap, making her an invaluable edition to a Labyrinth run.
- If you have the quests, any boss you face in the Labyrinth will drop their respective quest item. (I.E Quiremigal will drop Ghost Fern during Health is the best
- The monsters in the Labyrinth count toward most titles, such as *Quiremigal Champion.
- You may quit the Labyrinth anytime you want. If you do so, you will receive EXP and AP depending on how far you got and the time spent.
- In every room, there are two doors on each side; one marked with a green skull and another marked with a red skull. The green skull leads to a simple battle while the red skull consists of a harder challenge.
- Quickslot items will refresh upon completing Floor 17 and Floor 31.
- There are eight different objectives within the Labyrinth.
- Annihilation: There are three waves of enemies, each accompanied by a boss while the last wave has two bosses. Kill all of them to proceed.
- Golden Ball: In this room, you are to kill a boss using the Golden Balls found in the room, as the boss has extremely high defense to player attacks. The Golden Ball cannot be picked up, and instead must be struck with attacks or kicks so that it lands on the boss.
- Shoot: The entire party is given a certain amount of Spears (depending on the level). Up ahead, there are moving platforms going up and down which an enemy is standing on. Note that the enemy will automatically die in one hit when struck with the Spear. If the entire party runs out of Spears, the Battle Quest will fail. Defeat all the enemies to move on. Kai's Active: Ricochet Shot can clear the mobs with a single use, or Kai can use the longbow's piercing shot to snipe the mobs without having to rely on spears.
- Goddess Statue: In this room, there is a Goddess Statue being attacked by three waves of enemies, all accompanied by a boss while the last wave has two bosses. You must protect the statue from the enemies. If the statue is destroyed, the Battle Quest will fail. You may proceed once all the waves are dead.
- Devil Statue: In this room, there is a Devil Statue protected by a large assortment of enemies and two bosses. You must destroy the Devil Statue to continue. Note that the mobs and bosses will be constantly replaced by newer, similar foes if killed.
- Long-Range Battle: In this room, you must fight a large assortment of ranged enemies on the other side of the room using Spears and Small Bombs, which can be picked up and refilled at the entrance. To make matters more annoying, one type of enemy will constantly spawn on your side of the battlefield. Kill all the ranged enemies to proceed. Kai's Active: Ricochet Shot can help to clear the mobs or Kai can use the longbow's piercing shot or his shortbow's Huntsman Barrage to snipe the mobs without having to rely on spears or small bombs. The traces from Dark Knight Transformation or [Paladin Transformation]] can be used to kill the monsters by spamming attack, though you may wish to hold on to your Trans for the lower floors.
- Raid Boss: A single Raid Boss will appear which must be killed to proceed.
- Doppelganger: At the end of every level, a group of four Doppelgangers consisting of Fiona, Lann, Karok and Evie will spawn. Kill all of them to proceed. From the third group of dopplegangers and up, at least one will have a Gauntlet Mode prefix added to their name at random. The Doppelgangers are susceptible to Evie's hallucinate, Mercury Trap, and Clipped Wings.