Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
-Relentless allows you to do normal attacks, Smashes, Charges, and Blockades together to attack endlessly.
-Receives the Awakening status effect and increases ATT, DEF, and ATT SPD when you attack an enemy or withstand an enemy's attack using Impenetrable.
-The Awakening status effect enhances Judgment and Execution.
Additional Details[edit | edit source]
- Hurk-only skill.
- Allows normal attacks and smash attacks to be chained indefinitely and also allows smash attacks to be linked with Charge and Energy.
- Hitting an enemy or triggering Impenetrable grants The Awakening buff. The buff can stack up to five times.
- Stage 1: ATT +60, DEF +60, ATT SPD +2%, acquired after 1 hit from no stage
- Stage 2: ATT +120, DEF +120, ATT SPD +4%, acquired after 4 hits from stage 1
- Stage 3: ATT +180, DEF +180, ATT SPD +6%, acquired after 4 hits from stage 2
- Stage 4: ATT +240, DEF +240, ATT SPD +8%, acquired after 8 hits from stage 3
- Stage 5: ATT +300, DEF +300, ATT SPD +10%, acquired after 12 hits from stage 4
- Stacks decay overtime if Hurk doesn't maintain or gain stacks.
- The Awakening buff can be maintained by:
- Using Charge/Energy.
- Use normal/smash attack, the attack does not need to hit anything.
- Use an SP skill.
- The Awakening buff also increases the damage of Active: Judgment and Active: Execution and also grants Active: Execution the ability to force knockdown a boss but also consumes all stacks.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Columns in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|Required AP (Total)||0||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Max Rank is F
|F||0||Able to use normal attacks, Smash, Charge, and Blockade without limits. Receive Awakening status based on the number of attacks you make.||0|