|Location||Ben Chenner Entrance|
(Boss of Garden of Tears)
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 90 Exp: 20,716
HP by Group Size -
2: 3,000,0003: 3,900,000
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
- Regina Suppressor
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break-Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Tiara
- Number of hits: 2 (1 per flinch, 2 times)
- Reward: Regina's Tiara Decoration
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Does two horizontal slashes with her sword.
- She can follow up with another two slashes.
- Glows with reddish light for a moment, then raises both her hands and envelops herself in a barrier for a short time. Barrier deals damage to players touching the barrier.
- Does 4-hit combo with her sword, consisting of 2 horizontal slashes, upward and downward slashes.
- Does horizontal shash with her sword to damage players, standing to the side of her.
- Lands on the ground, then does 5-hit combo attack with her sword: one horizontal slash, upward slash, downward thrust (glows red, dealing heavy damage),upward slash and downward slash (with red glow).
- Lands on the ground, then does 3-hit combo attack with her sword: horizontal slash, upward slash and normal downward slash.
- Moves her free hand toward her chest and does a thrust attack. She can do thrust either once or twice.
- Positions her body to player, then does a thrust attack with her sword.
- Covers herself with wings, then releases them, dealing damage to anyone near her.
- Flies away from player, then does a thrust attack with her sword.
- Covers herself with wings, rotates and does whirlwind slash with her sword (can do up to two slashes).
- Covers herself with her wings and bursts open, following up with thrust attack with her sword.
- Flies up, then dives to the player, trying to catch him. The unlucky player, that has been caught, is launched into air, when Regina holds him into place, moves him to the tree in the center, insta-killing the player. After that, dives and does a whirlwind slash with her sword.
- While on the ground, raises her sword up and makes small mana explosions beneath the player. Can create up to 4 explosions.
- This is only affects players that are far away from her. It is similar to Ulchas's AoEs when he is in his fire buff state.
- While on the ground, raises her free hand up and creates a ball of mana (amount of balls depends on the amount of players), which slowly follows the player and explodes, dealing damage.
- Vella can Backlash these orbs.
- Starting from 8 bars of health, Regina raises her sword, filled with reddish aura and commands the tree in the center to corrupt the flowers covering the stage, creating a large corrupted zone and a small triangle safe zone. Anyone, standing within the corrupted zone gains 5% to corruption gauge per second (standing in the safe zone reverses the effect). Every 20 seconds, the safe zone shifts either clockwise or counter-clockwise. The square of the triangle depends on the amount of HP bars left:
- After 8 bars - corruption covers about 5/6 of the battlefield (zone shifts slowly, allowing the player to run to the next safe zone before corruption spreads);
- After 4 bars - corruption covers about 9/10 of the battlefield (zone shifts much faster, and the safe zone only manifests when the previous triangle is fully corrupted);
- Having corruption increases the player's damage output, capping at 50% for an additional 3,000 attack.
- If a player has 100% corruption gauge, they will be frozen in place and within 3 seconds, an explosion will pop up around them killing them instantly.
Tips & Tricks[edit | edit source]
- Whenever Regina's attacks flash red, these attacks become true unblockables, meaning that they cannot be dodged through, guarded, crosscutted, absorbed, or deflected.
- When Regina is at 2 bars or lower, all damage she takes is reduced by 90% unless players have a corruption gauge of 40% or more.
- Karok can Clash Regina as she dives down in attempt to catch either him or another party member.