- For a related variant, see Red Tyrant (Labyrinth).
|Giant Polar Bear|
(Boss of White Tyrant's Challenge)
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 40 Exp: 954
Level: 40 Exp: 954
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Leaps backwards to put distance between him and his target. This can cause damage if you get hit by it.
- Stands on his hinds legs and roars. This has a damaging area of effect around him for the duration of the roar, but it only hits once.
- Turns ~140 degrees. This can cause damage if he touches you while he turns.
- Raises his right paw and swipes while sliding forward to the left. He continues with a swipe with his left paw and slides forward to the right.
- Leaps into the air and smashes down where he was standing.
- Lowers his body to the right, then quickly swipes forward with his right paw.
- Stomps the ground once with his right paw.
- Stomps the ground once with his right paw, then swipes with his left paw while walking forward on his hind legs. He then flops down on his belly. He can track your movement while walking on his hind legs.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- The Red Tyrant is no longer limited to using his attacks to move around the area. He will actively chase his targets and runs faster than a player can sprint. His attack animations are faster as well.
- The Red Tyrant is highly resistant to spears, taking 6-8 before going down. Tossing ice chunks is a far more economical solution to knock it down as it only takes 2-3.
- Light of Palala has no effect on the Red Tyrant.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- The "Red Tyrant" is the Giant Polar Bear in the White Tyrant's Challenge. He is an upgraded version of the Giant Polar Bear in Dethrone the White Tyrant. He is referred to as the "Red Tyrant" because his fur is now red and bloody. The scar that was on his left eye is enlarged, torn and bloody as well. They are the same Giant Polar Bear.
- The Red Tyrant recovers from knockdowns much faster than the White Tyrant version.
- If you are after the Poke-and-Prod title obtained by doing the break off, it must be done in Dethrone the White Tyrant. The White Tyrant's Challenge battle no longer allows the eye to be broken.