Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
(Redirected from Quick-Hand Seira)
No image uploaded!
|Location||Misty Summit, Moonlight Peak|
Stats[edit | edit source]
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Cross Gun Part, Erg Ore, Superior Iron Ore, Superior Leather, Superior Cloth||Phoenix Feather, Epic Enhancement Stone, Empowered Enhancement Stone, HP Potion, Fine HP Potion|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
|Break Offs||Faded Gremlin Wing Fragment||Bandit Pouch|
Break Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Back (Wings)
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Loads his Crossgun and shoots 1 time.
- The shot will either be 1 or split into 3.
- Can either target players or any handbombs on the ground, and the shot can detonate the hand bomb if it hits.
- Raises his Crossgun and shots 3 times.
- Each shot split into 3 lines.
- Leans back and throws out a volley of Hand Bombs
- Hand bombs will explode on impact with player. (only when Seira throws them, hand bombs won't explode if a player goes near/touches them while they're on the ground)
- Hand bombs will stay on the ground, and explode if attacked (by either players, Seira or pets), or after a while.
- If a hand bomb explodes near another one, it will make that hand bomb explode too.
- Hitting Seira when he's using this attack will make all bombs explode in his hand, dealing massive damage to both Seira and nearby players.
- Bombs deal minor damage to Seira.
- Seira will not using this attack again until all bombs from previous volley exploded.
- Throws out 1 Hand Bomb
- Holds Crossgun in 1 hand and leans back, then does 2 forward smashes with the crossgun.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- All of the shots can be Backlashed, but you need to stay at a close-moderate distance for the Backlash to hit Seira.
- Do not bring pets into the fight, they detonate bombs and there's no way to control that.
- Each characters have some way to safety detonate all Seira's bomb when he throw it :
- Range characters should try to detonates the hand bombs before Seira throws them, but watch out for nearby allies who might get caught in the blast.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- At the end of the area, where the treasure chest is, you can go inside the large rock. Seira can follow you inside the rock.