We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Plate Armor has the highest defense rating of all armor categories. It is the king of defense. However, most classes that don't have high Strength will not wish to use this armor because of it's high weight. This armor is best used by classes that don't do damage as fast, but need to take a lot more than other classes. Pieces of plate armor often have as a main stat Strength, which boosts physical damage, and as with Heavy Armor, may have Agility and Willpower.
- May require ranking Plate Armor Proficiency before equipping.
- Plate Armor Proficiency also increases DEF and durability while decreasing weight of equipped plate armors.
- Players may wish to have Weight Endurance as it increases the maximum weight one can carry.
- Can be crafted with Armorsmithing expertise.
- Armor stats can be increased through enchanting, enhancing or crafting.