Paladin: 2nd Transformation
For the initial Transformation, see Paladin Transformation
- 2nd transformation into a Paladin. Can be used while transformed into a Paladin.
- Becomes more powerful than the 1st transformation. Grants stats obtained from the 2nd set of Paladin skills.
- Costs 10 AP to transform. Lasts for 1 minute and 10 seconds and can be used once an hour.
- After transformation, ATT and M. ATT increase by 3000, Max Stamina by 100, and Max. HP by 1000.
- Usage resets every hour on the hour.
- You can click on the Status Effect at the top right corner to cancel transformation while transforming. Upon canceling, all equipment except the shield will be destroyed.
Required SP: 500
Put SP skills on the Quick Slots and use number keys to use the skills, or use [X] key to shift then [Z] to use.
Additional Details[edit | edit source]
- If the Stage Two transformation is triggered during the first minute of the Stage One transformation, Stage Two will last exactly one minute and ten seconds.
- If the Stage Two transformation is triggered during the second minute of the Stage One transformation, Stage Two will only last the amount of time remaining for Stage One. For example, if a player triggers Stage Two one minute, thirty-two seconds after triggering Stage One, Stage Two would only last twenty-eight seconds – the time remaining for Stage One.
- Once transformed into 2nd Paladin, the player will gain a 2300 ATT and M. ATT boost which stacks with the initial 700 ATT/M. ATT boost from the first transformation; a total of 3000.
- The player will gain an additional +500 max HP as well as +50 max Stamina, stacking with the initial stage.
- The player will gain access to more transformation skills and will still retain their skills from the first transformation.
- When activated, the player will view a transformation cut scene and become invulnerable for a short period of time.
- HP is completely restored upon transforming.
- Their weapons also become augmented with the power of light, which extends their reach and attack speed for the entire duration.
Once time runs out, the user will transform back to normal and all equipment—excluding shields—are destroyed.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Columns in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|Required AP (Total)||0||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rows in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|F||0||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|E||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|D||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|C||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|B||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|A||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|9||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|8||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|7||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|6||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|5||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|4||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|3||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|2||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
|1||-||Allows you to transform into a Paladin.
Skill Demonstration[edit | edit source]
Path Skills[edit | edit source]
Upgrading Skills[edit | edit source]
Unlike AP skills that require "Ability Points" gained through missions, the Paladin and Dark Knight transformation skills are upgraded by repeated use. The Paladin Skill tree can be viewed in the Character Menu, pressing c, and clicking the "Path" tab. Leveling up the transformation earns Path Points which allow for ranking transformation skills. The first transformation automatically brings you a Path Point into the skill tree, after that, you must level the tree manually.
You can only gain EXP for the Paladin skill trees by using the skill during a mission, within the time limits. Once the mission's main objective is completed, activating the skill does NOT bring EXP to the tree. A wise decision is to save SP until the boss, then to unleash heaven.
The maximum amount of Path EXP per transformation is 100 points. Players will earn an initial 75 points and may earn up to 25 points by dealing damage to enemies.
Path EXP will only be received when:
- The mission's boss has been defeated.
- Leaving the mission.
- You are dead.
- Timer has run out or manually canceling the transformation.
Concept Art & Screenshots[edit | edit source]