The Outfitter Shop is a microtransaction-based store from which you can purchase various outfits for your Vindictus characters,which also confer stat buffs. Items are paid for with NX currency (purchased with real-world money) instead of being purchased with in-game Gold currency.
- You can access the Outfitter Shop only from an in-game interface. It is not available during character creation.
- As you customize your outfit with the Outfitter Shop, a running total of the NX required to purchase the pieces of clothing appears in the lower left of the interface.
- If you have enough NX currency available for use on your game account, you can purchase all of the listed changes.
- All items are permanent to your character. You can take them on and off, just like armor.
- Some outfitters are event based, and have a certain window of time for when they're on sale. Buy them before they're gone!
- When some outfitters are first released, they have a better stat boost, indicated by their (Limited) status. Buy these variants and get a small boost to your stats!