Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Onslaught allows you to deal additional damage to your opponent and expose the enemy's weaknesses if you succeed with Deflection and attack the vulnerable enemy with a Smash.
- You can expose the enemy's weaknesses only a certain number of times.
- If you use the Blockade skill when an enemy's weakness is exposed, you will start chasing them automatically.
- You can deal additional damage and expose the enemy's weaknesses a greater number of times at higher skill ranks.
- Uses SP Gauge whenever you deal a blow.
Required SP: 50
Attack an enemy with Smash after the enemy's weakness is exposed due to Attack Parry.
Additional Details[edit | edit source]
- Hurk-only skill.
- Triggering Deflection applies Onslaught, causing the next few smash attacks to deal increased damage and further stun the enemy.
- Increased damage does not apply to Active: Execution.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
- Deflection rank A is a pre-requisite to unlock Onslaught.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Columns in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|Required AP (Total)||0||30||160||330||540||790||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rows in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|F||0||Increases damage by 0%. Exposes the enemy's weakness up to 1 time.||40|
|E||30||Increases damage by 10%. Exposes the enemy's weakness up to 1 time.||40|
|D||130||Increases damage by 20%. Exposes the enemy's weakness up to 1 time.||40|
|C||170||Increases damage by 30%. Exposes the enemy's weakness up to 2 times.||46|
|B||210||Increases damage by 40%. Exposes the enemy's weakness up to 2 times.||52|
|A||250||Increases damage by 50%. Exposes the enemy's weakness up to 3 times.||58|