Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
(Boss of Prairie Entrance (Battle))
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 36 Exp: 786
Level: 36 Exp: 786
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode||Gnoll Battle Mace, Gnoll Battle Gauntlet, Gnoll Hard Leather, Gnoll Skull, Iron Spike||Advanced Enhancement Stone|
|Hero Mode||Gnoll Battle Mace, Gnoll Battle Gauntlet, Gnoll Hard Leather, Gnoll Skull, Iron Spike||Advanced Enhancement Stone, Enhancement Elixir, Gnoll Enchant Scroll, Tenacious Enchant Scroll|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
- Prairie Mushroom during Mushroom of the Legends
- Suspicious Potion duringElite Commander
- Prairie Wildflower during Clodagh, Don't Worry
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- He runs up to you and does one sweep with his mace.
- He runs up to you and does one sweep with his mace, then a second back slash.
- He dives at you and swings his mace.
- He dives at you and swings his mace, the targets you and dives at you a second time with a wider swing.
- He runs away, jumps left and right alternately 4 times, charges and swings. This is a smash.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Before he attacks he will generally jump side to side 3 times, then either dive at you, or run up to you and attack. When he dives, its best to dodge to his right side because his swing is much wider on his left side. If he does a second dive, his swing is as wide on the left side as the right. It's recommended that you not attack when he dives, but when he walks up to you to attack because when he dives he still slides for sometime after he passes you making it difficult to get to him and attack before he takes off. So either making him dive into a wall, or waiting for him to do a regular sweep attack is the best opening you can get.
- Use the various objects in the area to your advantage. As Nine Fingers jumps around and dives at you while he is behind any objects, he will get knocked down easily.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite his name, he actually has all ten fingers.