Muckrot Monark (Clone)
- For a related variant, see Muckrot Monark.
(Mob of Ship Graveyard (Battle), Treasure Hunt)
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 65 Exp: 2,280
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 80 Exp: 3,486
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
- Muckrot Monark (Clone) does not drop items.
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Single fast claw swipe
- Spin attack
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Muckrot Monark can summon this enemy during the battle. The Muckrot Monark clone uses some of the attacks that Muckrot Monark can use. If the clone dies, Muckrot Monark can re-summon it. Only one clone can exist at a time. Being a mob, the clone is affected by Paladin transformation's Petrify skill.
- It is wise to have someone distract the clone if you are in a party. If you get lucky you can get Muckrot Monark to summon the clone behind the barrier wall where it will be stuck for the remainder of the battle, making it much easier.
- The clone can be dragged back to Muckrot Monark to be damaged by her spin, her lightning, and claw attacks. This makes it easier to kill the clone faster.
- The clone hits about as hard as Muckrot Monark does so it's best to treat the clone like it's the real boss. It's best to have an Arisha or Lynn take care of the clone as they have abilities which can leave marks and can always tell which is the clone and which is Monark.
- The clone always has a high pitched yell to most of her attacks which helps differentiate her from Monark. The clone does not use any of Monark's singing attacks and is very fast and difficult to escape. This makes it very difficult to heal when solo.
- The clone's AI and Monark can be confused by separating the two of them on opposite sides of the platform. If it's done right the one that is farther away will not move and will only face the player until they are close enough for aggro again.