What is it?[edit | edit source]
- The Mailbox is where you can send/receive private messages, items, and gold with other players.
- If your inventory is full any items you earn from missions will be stored in your Mailbox.
Where is it?[edit | edit source]
- You can access the Mailbox directly behind spawn in Colhen, to the right of the [Inn].
- You can also find two Mailboxes at the front corners of the Cathedral (both left and right).
- Or you can access the Mailbox inside the Inn when you talk to Ernmass with the [Mailbox] keyword or click [Open Mailbox] at the top left of your screen.
- You cal also access Mailbox from the other towns like Rocheste, Malina or Berbhe.
Info[edit | edit source]
- There is always a fee to send mail, mail is free to receive unless the sender has placed a COD on it.
- COD's (Collect On Deposit) can be applied to mail which will require the receiver to pay a user defined amount of gold back to the sender. Useful for trades.
- You must confirm the username of the character you are sending mail to the first time you send mail to them since opening the mailbox, any subsequent trades will not ask you to confirm until you leave the mailbox.
- The mailbox has a limit of 36 messages stored at once.