|Location||Ben Chenner Peak|
(Boss of Radiance); (Boss of The One Who Shines)
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 90 Exp: 20,716
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
- I AM the Reinforcements
- Kill the Rainbow
- Pull It Out Slowly
- Rag Doll
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break-Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Armguard
- Number of hits: 1
- Reward: Random Lugh Lamhfada Weapon or Armor Essence
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Teleports, then does a horizontal slash.
- Swings his sword, then teleports behind a player and does a jumping attack.
- Does two quick swipes if players are close to him.
- Does a 270° slash if players are in his blind spot.
- Does a horizontal slash. The attack range is comparable to Succubus Queen's horizontal slash (very long).
- Does a stance, where Lugh holds his sword on the waist, then teleports behind the player and does a jumping attack with sending a ground linear shockwave.
- This attack leaves a trail of gold dust, that deals damage on contact and will continue to deal damage over time if players stays in it. The trail disappears after some time.
- Floats back, making a small shadow copy of himself, then makes a ground wave that goes to the spear in the center of arena. After that, spear does a ground area of effect wave attack.
- Does a stance, where Lugh is basing on his sword, then lunges to one of players.
- If successful, throws the player out of arena into the water, resulting in death of a player.
- He has two versions of this attack. If hit by his normal one, it will only cause you to lose all of your stamina while his red-unblockable version will throw players out of the arena.
- If he becomes interrupted while doing his stance to do his red-unblockable lunge, after he recovers, he will immediately do a slash which pushes any character that is close to him back a considerable distance.
- After 7 bars of health left, Lugh will gain special properties to all of his attacks.
- His gold DoT trail will be longer in length.
- His final teleporting whirling slash attack will gain a considerable amount of reach.
- He will always use his red-unblockable lunge to throw players out of the arena. He will also teleport behind his victim before using this move when his health bar is 4 bars or lower.
- Points his sword to the ground, then does whirling slashes combined with teleports, up to 4 hits.
- Throws his sword into the ground, which after some time does a massive area of effect explosion. If players are hit by his stamina debuff, the AoE explosion will affect them. If players are not hit by debuff, it will not affect them.
- If player is too close to the sword, he becomes captured by Lugh, who when runs to the player, impales him on the spear, then teleports the spear with an impaled player to his hand, then examines the victim and throws it to the ground while at the same time relocating the spear. This attack instantly kills a player.
- It is possible to defend the captured player with Lugh's Prism Shield artifact. This artifact creates a temporary shield around the player, which can fit more than 1 player.
- When 4 bars of health left, Lugh goes to the center of battle area and floats to the air. Then he starts to throw orbs to the arena, which players must collect. The orbs that remain on the ground turn into burst waves, that deal damage on contact.
- After waves, Lugh sends a massive area of effect explosion to the center of the arena before falling back to the ground.
- After falling to the ground he becomes vulnerable to attacks for some time.
Tips & Tricks[edit | edit source]
- Karok can Clash Lugh, when he's about to impale the captured party member with his spear. Can be Auto-Clashed. (This clash is a timed pattern, thus taunting will be ineffective)
- Whenever Lugh starts raining down light orbs, you must collect only 3 orbs in order to nullify his AoE that follows after.
- When you absorb the Tathlum blast, you will receive the following buffs for 60 seconds:
- 500 SP
- +15 attack speed
- 100% attack delay
- 100% attack penetration.
- After Lugh launches his Tathlum Blast, he will be stunned for a few moments after floating to the ground.
- His break off is his shield located on his arm. It takes one hit for it and is required to defend against his Raining Spear instant kill.
- Try to be close to him whenever he does his red-unblockable lunge attack. This will decrease the chances of him throwing you out of the arena.