- For the NPC version, see Ingkells.
(Boss of The Central Garden)
Description[edit | edit source]
Lord of Ortel Castle.
After learning the truth about the prophecy, the true goal of the Pontiff’s Court, as well as their plans for him, Ingkells stages a rebellion against the Pontiff’s Court. Ingesting the potion made from Bloody Shade, the once noble lord turned into a horned humanoid monster fueled by violent rage.
Ingkells does not lose to his newfound bestial instincts entirely, which is why he favors his greatsword more than his fists. Empowered by Bloody Shade, his attacks gain immense power, increasing his attack reach and creating shockwaves.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 64 Exp: 2,280
HP by Group Size -
2: 724,2003: 724,200
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Left Shoulderguard (Eagle face)
- Number of hits: 6 (2 per flinch, 3 times)
- Tips: Spears, Sticky Bombs, Kai's Active: Hand Bombs, Magnum, Active: Eagle Eye Assault, Vella's Active: Frostbite or thrown objects. Ingkells will pause before his jump attack and will pause after finishing attacks, allowing a chance to hit his break. If an Evie is in the party, ample use of Mercury Traps can hold Ingkells in place to allow for easier spearing. Players in the party should avoid attacking Ingkells while going for the break, as he can be pushed around the area by player attacks (which makes people aiming spears miss).
- Reward: Ingkells Shoulderguard Fragment
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- A quick slash behind him.
- Hammers the player twice with his sword.
- Runs forward, stabs, and then spins around. There is a split second grace period before the stab connects.
- 2 short dashing slashes, then finish with a long dashing slash. (track)
- Roars, jumps, and slashes the ground with his sword. Covers a lot of ground and has absurd range to boot (approximately half the entire room). Does this twice when low on health.
- Enters his rage mode when he is at 2 bars of health. His attacks will have longer range and deals more damage.
- Stabs, then jump slashes.
- A 360 spin attack (only at low heath)
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Ingkell's range is as intimidating as his sword (read: long).
- He is easily taunted by anyone reviving, drinking a potion, repairing, or sitting. Don't do any of those until he starts an attack on someone else or he will snipe you with his jumping slash.
- His jumping slash's shockwave has incredibly ridiculously wide hit-frames; even moving to the side and "out of reach" can still hit.
- In the middle of the battle, the gates of the castle will open, allowing Knights, Hounds, guards, and a Golem to fight with Ingkells. Transforming is a good idea at that point to get rid of them.
- Ingkells will get tired when he is low at health, giving wide openings for attacks.
- During the battle, Ingkells will get faster and stronger. Once he is low on health he mixes up his combos or augments them (jump slashing twice, for example).
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Originally a human, he became Fomorian by drinking a potion mixed with Bloody Shade, and then ordered his followers to do the same. This is because he found out the truth behind the Pontiff's Court's lies and they branded his followers a heretic. He then became Fomor, not wanting to go down without a fight.
- When he was defeated, he asked for a little more Iced Strawberry Brandy, but then put his hand down and died in the garden.