- Decreases damage from enemies.
- You will receive the Impenetrable effect temporarily if you use either Blockade or Charge.
- When Impenetrable is in effect, you will receive less damage and won’t be affected by attacks launched by the enemies in front of you.
- If you use Impenetrable successfully at the right time Stonewall will activate.
- Stonewall allows you to withstand all sorts of attacks. You may also use 100 SP to use Deflection immediately.
- Negates more damage as your Will increases.
Negates more damage at higher skill ranks
Additional Details[edit | edit source]
- Hurk-only skill.
- Getting hit during the trigger duration of Blockade or Charge triggers Impenetrable, reducing damage received.
- Every 100 Will = 1% Impenetrable Damage Reduction. This caps at 1,500 Will.
- Damage reduction caps at 80%.
- 100 SP can be used to execute Deflection after Impenetrable activates.
- If Hurk receives any attack that reduces his HP below 1 and Impenetrable activates, he will survive the attack.
- Any negative Status Effect from an attack when Impenetrable activates will be negated.
- When receiving an attack with Impenetrable, Revenge will also trigger, and will also increase the duration of Active: Berserk.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
- Reach lv 5.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Columns in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|Required AP (Total)||0||30||120||270||480||750||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rows in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|F||0||Decrease damage from enemies by 40%||5|
|E||30||Decrease damage from enemies by 45%.||5|
|D||90||Decrease damage from enemies by 50%.||10|
|C||150||Decrease damage from enemies by 55%.||10|
|B||210||Decrease damage from enemies by 60%.||15|
|A||270||Decrease damage from enemies by 65%.||20|