Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Hemorrhoidal Older Brother
|Hemorrhoidal Older Brother|
(Boss of Source of the Rumor)
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 20 Exp: 294
Level: 20 Exp: 294
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|All Modes||Average Kobold Cloth, Cloth, Kobold Bomb Sack, Kobold Cloth, Kobold Leather Boots, Kobold Leather Glove, Kobold Slingshot Bullet, Leather, Upgraded Slingshot||Enhancement Stone|
|Normal / Hard Mode||Broadsword, Twin Broadsword|
|Hero Mode||Sweetie Bear Coat||Enhancement Elixir, Epic Enhancement Stone, Misery Enchant Scroll|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Snot - With this attack, he will sneeze at his target, which may cause Stickiness (temporary prevention of sprinting) if it hits. However, he will only execute this if someone is within his melee range.
- Dash - If a player is within melee range, he will run a short distance, flailing his arms around to deal damage and knock back anyone in his path.
- Slingshot Fire - A more common attack, he will fire three consecutive bullets, rocking left to right whilst doing so.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- This is basically Final Slingshot all over again, except with various changes, and it is much easier. You're fighting sick versions of each brother. Jolly Ebeloch (Feeble Ebeloch) uses an Axe and Shield. Brother Ebeloch (Constipated Older Brother) uses two Kobold Warrior axes and attacks just like the Kobold Warriors. Big Brother Ebeloch (Hemorrhoidal Older Brother) uses the same techniques he did back in Final Slingshot.
- However, there is an easier strategy now. Since they are sick, you no longer have to line them up and let them block out each other's shots. Instead, from time to time, they will be forced to go into a very long recovery time because of the sickness. You can indicate when it occurs as each of them begin the animation for the Sneeze attack but halfway into the animation of it, they stop and regain their energy. Use this to your advantage, since you are fighting all three brothers.