- Can only be used with a Battle Scythe equipped.
- Hell Quake will rattle the ground with dark energy.
- If Spirit Bind has been trained, Hell Quake will afflict it on the enemy you attack.
Mouse: [Left-click]x2 - [Right-click]
Keyboard: [S]x2 - [D]
Additional Details[edit | edit source]
- The Hell Quake animation has some extra range to it allowing you to attack from farther away if you time your attack correctly.
- The attack also has some range on its sides which allows you to still hit the enemy if you're slightly off to the side.
- Seems to have a decent chance of knockdown, even against some bosses
- A very useful attack. Has half the power of Invisible Loom, but double speed of it, and good range to boot.
- Spirit Bind can be used with a few seconds if this attack hits.
Skill Demonstration[edit | edit source]
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Columns in red indicate ranks not currently released.
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rows in red indicate ranks not currently released.