<- Back to Ainle
<- Back to Boats
- The European version of this battle is called "Death Beyond the Door."
- Mid boss: Servant of Hell occurs in Area 2 Path 1.
- On Area 1, it is possible to skip killing the mobs at the Red Formorian Wall to open up the barred gate near the start of the map. Throw a Mine Bomb or Small Bomb over the Fomorian Red Wall to trigger the blue highlighted switch. This will open the barred gate, allowing access to the rest of the area without needing to deal with the Fomorian Red Wall and the mobs.
- On Area 2 Path 2, it is possible to open the barred gate without going through the left path. Use an area of effect attack to the right side of the gate to hit the nearby switch.
- There are two ore deposits in Area 2, Path 2. One is near the barred gate, hidden behind the tree. The other is alongside the left path, and is hidden behind the ruined building at the end. To find the ore deposit, head to the left side of this area. Break the fence, barrels and cart and and hug the wall, heading behind the house (and off of the minimap). This secret area leads to the ore deposit and an Erg Pot.
- There are two Erg Pots in Area 2, Path 2. One is in the secret area with the second ore deposit (see above). The other is at the end of the area, sitting in a nearby corner of a ruined house.
- There are two Erg Pots in Area 3. One is located just before the right turn, on a ledge on the left side up high. The other Erg Pot is at the end of the area where Information Chief Kalis spawns, near the burning tree.