<- Back to Perilous Ruins
<- Back to Boats
||I heard that you fought that giant spider, the town guardian. You might be the right person for this job. Go to the Perilous Ruins and see if you can find a connection between the gnolls and that spider. Then report back to me.
||Max Party Size
Quest given by: Gwynn
- Area 1 Path 3 has 2.
- One is in the second nook where the spike trap rolls up and down the hallway.
- Just before the player exits the level, she can turn around and find the other above the tree, very well-hidden in a copse of vines.
- Area 1 Path 4 has 2.
- One is in the first large room, on top of a pillar on the staircase. Access by breaking pillar.
- The other is on top of the hill with the rolling pillars, on a ledge above the tree.
- Area 2 has 2.
- One is on top of a pillar to the right of the entrance. A secondary weapon or ranged attack is needed to break it.
- The other is the south side of the open area, high up on a stone structure.
- Area 1 - Path 2 has two just after the large cluster of Hemdrill by going straight towards the room with the breakable wall. One appears when approaching the breakable wall, the other after breaking it.
- Area 1 - Path 3 has 3.
- One appears when entering the nook containing the Erg Pot. It is often defeated by the roller.
- Two appear near the tree in the NE corner just before the exit.
- Area 1 - Path 4 has 2.
- One can be found on the stairs in the first large room, near the first Erg Pot.
- The other is behind the tree on the platform with the pushable pillars, near the second Erg Pot.
|Battle points Gained
||Defeat Foul Snowpaw (*P)
|Battle Points Gained
||Incapacitated < 10 times