Description[edit | edit source]
Guilds are social groups which players can join to meet different people and have fun with each other. Whether it's just to talk and hang out or do dungeon raids together, a guild fits each of these purposes.
Information[edit | edit source]
How to join[edit | edit source]
For more informations about how to join guild, visit this link.
Guild Leveling Experience[edit | edit source]
A guild can only be leveled through running dungeons with parties composed exclusively of the guild's members. For example, if a party has three members, two of which are in the same guild and one of which is not, the party will gain no experience toward guild leveling. Instead, that party will gain normal experience for running dungeons.
Additional Leveling Information[edit | edit source]
At the moment, getting more members will increase your guild level.
With the new Guild System on the way, you will have more ways of leveling up your guild including Guild Dungeons, PvP Events and more!
Guild Creation[edit | edit source]
- Take Guild Story from Ceara in Colhen Mercenary Outpost (?), complete the story by talking with the Guard outside of Rocheste Castle.
- Must pay 300,000 gold to finish the quest.
- After finishing the story click the Guild button at the bottom right hand corner and fill in the following text areas.
- Both the guild name and the guild ID must be entered.
- You may not use special characters, including the 'Space' key.
Guild House[edit | edit source]
The Guild Window contains bookmark about the Guild House. Click here for more informations.