(Boss of Avatar of Destruction)
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 65 Exp: 2,418
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode||Decomposed Glas Ghaibhleann Leather, Glas Ghaibhleann's Chipped Hook, Glas Ghaibhleann's Rusty Nail Fragment, Glas Ghaibhleann's Torn Pants||Raider's Boots, Raider's Cap, Raider's Gauntlets, Raider's Jacket, Raider's Pants||Force Enchant Scroll|
|Hero Mode||Decomposed Glas Ghaibhleann Leather, Glas Ghaibhleann's Chipped Hook, Glas Ghaibhleann's Rusty Nail Fragment, Glas Ghaibhleann's Torn Pants||Raider's Boots, Raider's Cap, Raider's Gauntlets, Raider's Jacket, Raider's Pants (currently unknown quality, speculated at 5*)||Force Enchant Scroll|
|Break Offs||Torn Glas Ghaibhleann Feather|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Right Wing
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- One swipe of its blade.
- Two swings; first it's right blade straight down, then it's left blade horizontally.
- Stabs its left blade into the ground, then sweeps its right blade around. May be followed by 1-2 more swings.
- Flies up into the air. It will do the following:
- It may grab a rock and throw it.
- It will drop down and slash.
- Roars and spits blue flames that home in. There are two versions
- Shoots one flame towards each party member. Barely any charge time.
- Splits its barrage between two (or three?) members. Has a one second charge time.
- Grabs someone then throws them down on the ground.
- Sometimes he may smash them twice then slams them into the ground causing a shockwave.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Its attacks are slow which allows a Lann to easily Slip Dash or a Fiona to Heavy Stander through its attacks.
- Breaking off the Wing will change its attack pattern; it will always toss rocks from the ceiling and will perform 4 swing melee combos more often.
- There is a single Ballista in the room which may be used to fire spears to stun the beast.
- Throwing Judgement of the Goddess (extremely powerful Spears which are obtained on the second floor) at it's feet will pin it to the ground and prevent it from attacking for a few seconds. Pinning both feet to the ground will prevent it from attacking for an extended period of time. (about 10 seconds or so)
- Back off when it will fly into the air. Going near it while it jumps will produce a harmful shockwave.
- Immediately move away when it grabs someone and the screen displays a red tint. When it throws someone down, it produces a large shockwave that deals massive damage to those nearby. You may try to save the victim by:
- One of the most common tactics to defeating Glas Ghaibhleann is to have everyone but one person gather enough SP (preferably for Second Stage Transformation). Afterwards, lure Glas to a wall, and have that one person pin it down with the Ballista, where everyone else unleashes hell.
- It is possible to use the Ballista to pin one of Glas Ghaibhleann's hands to the wall, causing a stun similar to that of throwing Judgement of the Goddess through both of his feet.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Equipment dropped in Normal or Hard is of 4* quality.
- The beast is described in the book The Embodiment of Destruction, Glas Ghaibhleann.
- Tied in with with the murders in Colhen from where young Brynn, summoned Glas as a kid instead of the Goddess.