|This article is incomplete and may require expansion and/or cleanup.
Please improve the article or discuss the issue on the talk page.
- Can only be used whe nTeide is equipped.
- Lets you deal additional damage when Lacerate applies Gaping Wound to the enemy.
- Gaping Wound automatically heals and becomes Open Wound if the sword attacks stops.
- Gaping Wound lasts for seconds.
- Additional damage is only applied by the gun.
- Higher skill ranks will increase the damage caused by Gaping Wound.
Addictional Details[edit | edit source]
- Hurk skill only.