How to Fish[edit | edit source]
Fishing is done by equipping the fishing materials, such as a Harpoon, in the secondary equip slot. Once equipped, a player just needs to go to the side of the boat and start fishing. Fish arrive every 3–5 minutes, and the player will be notified by a message when fish arrive.
Schools of Fish[edit | edit source]
Fish spawn at fixed intervals of time. Player will be notified with an on-screen message when a school of fish appears. The more players that are in the party, the more fish that will spawn.
Occasionally you will see a really big fish that swims really fast. This fish is either the Violent Tahtich or the Violent Tahtich Junior. They are both rare fish that are used to complete the quest Monster at Ignacht River, so be sure to catch it quickly if it spawns.
Obtainable Items[edit | edit source]
With a successful catch, players are able to obtain fish or treasure chests. Inside the treasure chest is a variety of items. There is only one item per chest and the item is random. The chest may also be empty.
Fish[edit | edit source]
- Carp • Carp Egg • Sick Carp
- Catfish • Catfish Egg • Sick Catfish
- Goby • Goby Egg • Sick Goby
- Ignacht Carp • Ignacht Carp Egg • Sick Ignacht Carp
- Kissing Gourami • Kissing Gourami Egg • Sick Kissing Gourami
- Piranha • Piranha Egg • Sick Piranha
- Pirarucu • Pirarucu Egg • Sick Pirarucu
- Salmon • Salmon Egg • Sick Salmon
- Sweetfish • Sweetfish Egg • Sick Sweetfish
- Trout • Trout Egg • Sick Trout
- Violent Tahtich • Violent Tahtich Junior