Fight and Flight
|This article is incomplete and may require expansion and/or cleanup.
Please improve the article or discuss the issue on the talk page.
- Can only be used when a Battleshade is equipped.
- Can apply Full Tilt Canopy or Spiked Ferrule to this skill, or during depending on the timing.
- Fight and Flight is a combo attack that can be performed after Petal to the Metal, leaping backwards with a parting strike and drifting back to the ground.
- Using Normal Attack while landing connects the skill to Bloom Crush.
- Higher skill ranks increase the attack power and your chance of knocking down enemies.
Mouse: [Left-click] x 2 - [Right-click] x 1 - [Right-click] x 1
Keyboard: [S] x 2 - [D] x 1 - [D] x 1
Addictional Details[edit | edit source]
- Lynn skill only.
- Increases damage by 10%
- Increses your chance of knocking down opponets by 2%