No image uploaded!
Stats[edit | edit source]
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|All Modes||Erg Ore, Treasure Map|
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Broken Gremlin Drill, Superior Leather, Erg Ore||Epic Enhancement Stone, Phoenix Feather|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode||Broken Gremlin Drill, Exquisite Iron Ore||Masterpiece Bracelet Box, Fine HP Potion, Phoenix Feather|
|Break Off||Blue Gremlin Wing Fragment||Bandit Pouch|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Back (Wings)
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Flies backward, then do a quick, short range drill charge.
- Flies backward, tilts the drill to the side, then does a long range drill charge
- Tilts the drill up, then hops on it 2 or 5 times, and damages the player as he lands.
- Flies up (the drill points downward ), then quickly drops down and spins the drill around.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- The Gremlin that keep coming into the battle can trap and block your view, if you find yourself overwhelmed by them, stay at a distance, Gianoo will kill some of them while he tries to attack you.
Evie[edit | edit source]
- Gianoo is susceptible to Hallucinate, leaving him open to attack.
- Gianoo can be frozen
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- When defeated, there's a chance that Vengeful Langro will spawn.