(Redirected from Ewynsoch)
(Boss of Ocean Scent)
Stats[edit | edit source]
Level: 50 Exp: 1,434
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode||Barnacle, Carp, Ewynsoch Hat, Fine Cloth, Fine Kobold Cloth, Fine Leather, Ignacht Carp, String of 20 Covina, Superior Cloth||Barnacle Hammer, Ewynsoch Shield, Ewynsoch Twin Sword.||Epic Enhancement Stone|
|Hero Mode||Empowered Enhancement Stone, Enhancement Elixir, Kobold Enchant Scroll, Sorcerer's Enchant Scroll, Sentinel Enchant Scroll, Enhanced Enchant Scroll, Maelstrom Enchant Scroll.|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
- Ewynsoch Hair during Royal Army Supplies.
- Ewynsoch's Ore during Ferghus's Technique
- Ewynsoch's Pet Cactus during Priest of the Pontiff's Court
- Special Cactus Fertilizer during Pet Cactus
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Jabs forward with his hammer once, quickly strikes with his hammer from left to right and then follows up with a shield bash. His shield leaves an image trail as he bashes.
- Guards against incoming strikes. If his guard is not broken, he will lower his shield and wipe his forehead.
- Guards against incoming strikes. If his guard is not broken, he will swing his hammer once in circle around him from right to left.
- Swings his hammer once in circle around him from right to left.
- Hops on his foot three times, then smashes down with his hammer.
- Hops on his foot three times, then smashes down with his hammer. He then quickly swings his hammer once in circle around him from right to left.
- Raises his arms in the air and wiggles them three times. He then lowers his arms and does not attack.
- Raises his arms in the air and wiggles them three times, then swings his hammer once in circle around him from right to left.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- When Yellow-bellied Ewynsoch holds his shield up to guard, any attack on him will make him recoil.
- He can be blinded with Light of Palala. The use of a Chain Hook on his foot can hold him down. Only use this if you are in a group.
Fiona[edit | edit source]
- Yellow-bellied Ewynsoch's spin attack can be countered with a small shield. The first two attacks in his shield bash combo are normal attacks. The shield bash is a smash. Attempting to counter attack this combo will likely end up with him smashing you with his shield before you can heavy stander. He can be knocked down after only a few counter attacks. When he hops on his foot three times the first attack is a smash. The follow up spin is a normal attack.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Yellow-bellied Ewynsoch has variations on his attacks. Whether he continues with an attack or not depends on your positioning. Take his arm raising for example. If he raises his arms in the air and you ran far away from him while he was doing it, he will likely passively drop his arms and not try to attack. If you stayed near him as he raised his arms, he will likely continue with the spin attack. This behavior is usually only seen if you are fighting him solo. In a group he will always have someone near him attacking, so he will always follow up with an attack.
- Yellow-bellied Ewynsoch can either run fast towards you, or slowly bunny hop around. He can switch to running at any time during his bunny hopping.