The brains of the Coffer Chasers day-to-day operations.
She was born in Malina and started working for the guild at 15. She's extremely clever, but a bit of a slob.
More than a few men have walked out of her office after clumsy advances. She's not a girl to be taken lightly.
Esyllt manages the books for the Coffer Chasers Guild and helps to keep the other members organized. She doesn't go out into the field for missions, as she is much more valuable in the office.
||Hey there. Come on in.
| Esyllt's Craftable Items
- "What are you here for?"
- "All right, just let me know."
- "You bring me materials and gold, and I'll get your weapons crafted."
- "Ugh, I have to check the end-of-month balances again. Maybe if these bozos were less interested in staring at my chest, they'd learn to fill out a requisition form properly! I swear, this whole guild would crumble if I weren't here."
- "Tristan! No smoking inside!"
- "That man has tried to stop smoking at least a hundred times, but I don't think it's ever lasted more than a day."
- "When is Asher going to stop acting like a little kid? We're the same age, but he acts like he's just getting his first chest hairs."
- "I run the office for the Coffer Chasers guild, but I don't go out in the field. I've got enough heavy equipment to deal with as is."
- "Tristan always gives Asher a hard time, but it's good for him. He's such a worry wort. I guess he has his good moments every once in a while. You know, when he works overtime for me."