"Tieve grew up without her parents. I'm just happy to see that she's grown into such a bright young lady."
Ernmass runs the Inn with the help of Tieve, whom he adopted when she was young. Ernmass is gentle, warm and welcoming, but when he thinks nobody’s looking, his face takes on a melancholy expression. But whenever Tieve is around, he insists that he’s perfectly happy.
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
Chitchat Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Tieve grew up without her parents. I'm just happy to see that she's grown into such a bright young lady."
- "I was quite surprised when Priest Herion appointed Tieve as an oracle."
- "Tieve has a soft spot in her heart for someone she grew up with. He's a soldier in the Royal Army now."
- "I can't tell you how grateful I am that you saved Tieve. Please let me know if you need anything."
- "Tieve spends her days sitting alone at the temple, waiting to hear from the goddess. I'm sure it's exhausting. I wish I could do more for the poor girl."
- "My back aches. A storm will be upon us soon, I fear."
- "The Inn has been so busy with the folks from Ainle. Tieve must be tired. Dear girl... She helps at the Inn when she gets home from the temple. I keep telling her to just go rest, but she doesn't listen."