As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Ernmass is the owner of the Colhen Inn, providing travelers with a warm and comfortable place to rest. He is a very kind old grandfather.
Back when he was young, he would often lend his own room to the backpackers that lost their way in the woods. After his wife died, he transformed the house he lived in into an inn.
At young age he would personally deliver letters from other places to each household. Now that he got old, he had no stamina left in him, so a mailbox is stationed at the entrance to the inn to take care of people.
He runs the Inn with the help of Tieve, whom he adopted when she was young. His friendly personality and kind appearance gives comfort not only to the villagers but also to the travelers staying at the Inn he’s managing. Though on the surface he is gentle, warm and welcoming, but when he thinks nobody’s looking, his face takes on a melancholy expression. But whenever Tieve is around, he insists that he’s perfectly happy.
There was once a mention that he was originally a trader who traveled around the world, but no one could confirm this information.
|“||Tieve grew up without her parents. I'm just happy to see that she's grown into such a bright young lady.||„|
Story[edit | edit source]
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
Chitchat Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Tieve grew up without her parents. I'm just happy to see that she's grown into such a bright young lady."
- "I was quite surprised when Priest Herion appointed Tieve as an oracle."
- "Tieve has a soft spot in her heart for someone she grew up with. He's a soldier in the Royal Army now."
- "I can't tell you how grateful I am that you saved Tieve. Please let me know if you need anything."
- "Tieve spends her days sitting alone at the temple, waiting to hear from the goddess. I'm sure it's exhausting. I wish I could do more for the poor girl."
- "My back aches. A storm will be upon us soon, I fear."
- "The Inn has been so busy with the folks from Ainle. Tieve must be tired. Dear girl... She helps at the Inn when she gets home from the temple. I keep telling her to just go rest, but she doesn't listen."