(Redirected from Eochaid)
(Boss of Agony and Despair)
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 90 Exp: 20,716
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Ghostride the Whip
- Fifty Shades of Gross
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|All Modes||Eochaid's Claw, Eochaid's Mane, Eochaid's Broken Fang, Eochaid's Tail||Eochaid's Essence, Enlightened Enchant Scroll, Memorable Enchant Scroll|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break-Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Chest
- Number of hits: 1 (3 Chain Hooks are required; 1 Rusted Chain Hook is required)
- Reward: Random Eochaid Armor or Weapon Essence
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Does one swipe in front of it.
- Does two swipes in succession. The second swipe will be a lunging attack, causing damage to any player that is close with its body.
- Charges at a player. The distance is very short so Eochaid can immediately follow up with another attack.
- Thrashes its body around, damaging anyone that is close to it.
- Has giant boils on its back, bursting and throwing several projectiles in front of it. Eochaid will be slightly stunned after this attack.
- After the projectiles hit either players or the ground, it will spawn miniature infected mobs, which acts like bombs that will track players.
- Whenever Eochaid hits 8 bars, the parasite in its chest will take over its body, causing all of its attacks to gain special properties.
- At this point, Eochaid will start fighting on its hind legs.
- In this state, Eochaid will be immune to any SP lockdowns or flinches.
- Flashes red, leaps at a player, causing an AoE when he lands. Eochaid will only use this attack whenever it's moving towards the center of the room to leap to the top of the room.
- Walks to the center of the room in order to leap up to the top of the room in order to start raining down ceiling pieces from above.
- At this point, players can follow him and grab ahold of its mane in order to get the Rusted Chain Hook and simultaneously avoiding the ceiling pieces falling.
- Roars at a player as a taunt. This does not deal any damage to players but it will give an opening for players to chain hook and rip out the parasite from its chest.
- Does a 4 hit combo, consisting of a stomp, then a kick and then following up with a red-unblockable arm smash and swipe at the end.
- Does a quick swipe right or left, depending on where players are in its blind spot.
- Roars, then shifts onto its 4 legs, and then uses the parasite in its chest to fire a red wide cone wind attack.
- Players hit with this attack will be inflicted with a debuff called Infected Spore. This debuff will cause 60 damage per second for 15 seconds and decreases your movement speed by 10%, increasing the stack if players are hit continuously with Eochaid's roar.
- Jumps back and does its red wide cone wind attack.
- Leaps at a player and lunge-swipe with its body.
- Does a 5 hit combo consisting of two swipes of its claws in front of it, then a kick, then an arm smash and swipe at the end.
- Flashes red and leaps at a player.
- Whenever players manage to rip out the parasite from Eochaid's chest, it will revert back to normal, although another parasite will simply appear in its chest again.
- Does a red roar and spins around, catching any unsuspecting player with its tail for an instant kill.
- If players are far away from Eochaid, it will launch multiple projectiles at them with its tail.
- Whenever Eochaid's health hits 3 bars, the infection will grow stronger and causes Eochaid's attacks to hit harder.
- At this point, chain hooks in the corners becomes available for players to use.
- At one bar of health left, Eochaid will regain its senses and revert back to normal but at this part, pieces of the ceiling will continuously fall down from above.
Tips & Tricks[edit | edit source]
- Karok can Clash Eochaid. Can be Auto-Clashed.