Dolores likes to talk about her brother, Arthyen.
||I'm worried about my brother. He stays home all day.
- I have to look after my brother. He's older but he's so clumsy. But I still love him, of course.
- Kirstie is so kind. She's generous and beautiful, too. My brother used to smile a lot more back then. Sometimes, I just want to go back to the past.
- You know... My brother... This one time, he was trying to water our plants. He mixed soap because he wanted them to be clean, too! Those poor plants. Can you believe it? I don't know if anyone will ever in fall in love with a goof like him.
- I want to be able to support myself. My brother says that I don't have to worry, though.
- I'm worried about my brother. He stays home all day. A person should go out and get some sun! But he just wants to stay in the dark. He makes sad faces all day...
- Blawynn gave me a pretty stone yesterday. It's a blue stone shaped like a butterfly. I remember telling her a long time ago that I wanted to see a butterfly. She must have remembered me saying that. Blawynn is so kind.