Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Lets you swap position with a previously dropped Mana
- Can only be used with a Focus equipped and Mana Blade
- Resets Mana Crystal retrieval time upon use.
- Deals damage to any enemies between you and the Mana
Crystal dependent on your skill rank in [Focus Mastery], [Mana Crystal] and [Smash Mastery].
- Diffusion Warp cooldown will be reduced by 1 second every
time you use Arcane Flurry.
- PvP Only: Skill does not consume MP or deal damage to
<With Mana Blade Active>
Mouse: [Right-click] with stationary Mana Crystal
Keyboard: [D] with stationary Mana Crystal
Additional Details[edit | edit source]
- Arisha-only skill.
- Invincible while warping (when Arisha disappear )
- Can warp through monsters, but sometime fail against big monsters.
- Cannot Warp through wall/indestructible object.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
- Purchased for 22,500 when at least level 45.
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rows in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|F||0||Activates at 25 Stamina.
Increases Damage by 5%.
|E||90||Activates at 23 Stamina.
Increases Damage by 10%.
|D||180||Activates at 20 Stamina.
Increases Damage by 15%.
|C||270||Activates at 17 Stamina.
Increases Damage by 20%.
|B||360||Activates at 15 Stamina.
Increases Damage by 25%.
|A||450||Activates at 13 Stamina.
Increases Damage by 30%.