Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 54 Exp: 1,656
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 74 Exp: 3,000
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|All Modes||Desert Cactus, Twilight Desert Grass, Twilight Desert Source||None||Fine HP Potion, HP Potion, Party Revival Feather, Phoenix Feather|
|Lv. 60 - 69 Mode||Desert Roc Claw, Epic Enhancement Stone, Superior Iron Ore, Twilight Energy Stone||None||None|
|Lv. 80 - 90 Mode||Desert Roc Claw, Empowered Enhancement Stone, Enhancement Elixir, Exquisite Iron Ore||None||Masterpiece Bracelet Box.|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Raises his arms in the air and dances forwards, then attacks with his right claw.
- Grabs a player with his right claw and holds them before slamming them into the floor.
- Begins to harden his shell. If not interrupted, he will deal damage to any players surrounding him, knocking them back. Gains bonus defense to all areas except his back and becomes more aggressive.
- Dodges backwards or to the side. This attack deals damage to anyone in his way when he dodges.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Roc almost always begins the battle with an attempt to harden.
Kai[edit | edit source]
- Hand bombs are highly effective in breaking Roc (and Stoneshell)'s harden shell.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Summons Small Desert Crabs when battle begins.
- Same as King Stoneshell. the only difference is that the battle area is filled with obstacles that players can get trapped on if not careful.