||Innkeeper in Berbhe Inn
Culann is the owhner of the Barbhe Inn. He's ofthen lost in his own world. He has a tendency to misunderstand what people are saying.
| Culann's Shop
- I should really patch up the holes in the roof of the inn. But it's not like it ever rains...
- I preferred it when the Hight Commander was still around. If you don't want to finght, you didn't have to.
- But after he disappeared, all the ogres were drafted. So I ran. That's why I'm still alive and uninfected.
- This is the first I've heard of the Silent Knights. Such an elegant name.
- I wist I could join them... As their personal innkeeper, or course.
- I don't care for prophecies. Anyone who ever believed that nonsense has probably converted by now.
- Pople are always so eager to tote around blind faith. I don't really understand why.
- I wasn't very close to him. He never took the potion. Said he had to uphold his honor as an ogre.
- Ogres. They're so damn unpredicatable.
- As for me, I have no interest in dying. Death sounds hideously boring.
- I like the inn. You can meet folks from all different walks of life. That's why I become an innkeeper.
- I heard ther's dragon where you come from. Out of curiosity, what color was its scales?