<- Back to Albey
<- Back to Boats
- Can only be done on Normal or Hard Mode.
- In order to start the battle, all eight players enter four separate rooms and each player must step on the two panels.
- In the mini-boss rooms, if a player becomes incapacitated, the torches in the center of the room will revive that player after a few seconds. However, only four torches are lit, which means only four resurrections.
- In the mini-boss rooms, if both players become incapacitated in one room, the Golem of that room casts an AoE spell every few seconds that hits everyone in the other three rooms. It is wise to bring Goddess Graces or Party Revival Feathers for this battle in case this happens.
- All mini-bosses share the same health bar; defeating one of them defeats all of them.
- Even on Hard, the mini-boss' Health Bar is visible.
- There are two Catapults in the room that can be used against Craftsman Colru. Craftsman Colru throws boulders once in awhile that split into two smaller rocks on impact. These small rocks can be used as catapult ammunition.